Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Thanks for your questions!

In my last post I solicited questions that I might answer on the December episode of Makers in Business. Thank you to everyone who asked a question!

I chose 8 questions from those left here on the blog and posted on Twitter. As promised, I used a random number generator to choose a winner for a Makers in Business mug. And the winner is...
Lucky number 8! That's the number I assigned to Brian Hogue's question, @BHogueSun on Twitter. Congratulations Brian! The mugs are being made locally here at Western Avenue Studios by Wren and Rose Studio and I'll contact you about how to get your prize to you when I have them in hand.

I still haven't seen the footage of my questions show, we're editing tomorrow, I may have trainwrecked it, if not, it will be available in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment